MigRun, Inc. (collectively, “MigRun”,
, or “our”
”), together with our Terms of Service
We may collect and process the following information about you.Information you give us.
If you decide to register with or use the Tracker you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself. You will voluntarily provide us with Personal Data which includes your name, email address and contact details when you:
Information we collect about you.
- Purchase or register to use the Tracker.
- Sign up to use the Tracker via an integrated service, such as Google.
- Request and receive Customer Support.
- Provide billing and payment information.
- Register for offers or events.
- Post comments on our websites.
- Participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our website.
Each time you use the Tracker we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Tracker, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Tracker, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We may also collect publicly accessible data about you from social media websites that you visit when using the Tracker.
- We may also collect non-personally identifiable information (e.g. gender and location) to assist in providing the Tracker to you. Non-personally identifiable information by itself cannot be used to identify or contact you. However, this information may be combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified.
.If you are under 16 years of age
If you’re under the age of 16, you may not have an account on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to children under 16. If we learn or have reason to suspect that you are a user who is under the age of 16, we will, unfortunately, have to close your account. Please see our Terms of Service
for information about account termination.Uses made of Information
We will only use information held about you for the following purposes.Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
Information we collect about you.
- To understand and improve our services to you.
- To ensure that content from our Tracker is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests and sending you emails and messages about invoicing and account management.
- To administer your account and keep track of billing and payments.
- To keep the Tracker secure by investigating and preventing abuse and fraud.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To notify you about changes to our Tracker.
We will use this information:
- To administer our Tracker and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our Tracker to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Tracker, when you choose to do so.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Service about services that may interest you or them.
By using the Tracker, you agree that we can access, aggregate and use non-personally identifiable data we have collected from you. This data will in no way identify you or any other individual. We may use this aggregated non-personally identifiable data to:
Information we receive from other sources.
- Assist us to better understand how our customers are using the Tracker.
- Provide our customers with further information regarding the uses and benefits of the Tracker.
- Provide useful business insights from the aggregated data.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). By using the Tracker, you consent to Personal Data being collected, held and used in this way and for any other use you authorize.Disclosure of your informationInformation we share with third parties.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Personal Data we disclose to third parties.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and for the purposes of providing part of the Tracker to you. Such third parties supply the hardware infrastructure, consulting services, storage and associated services necessary for us to provide the Platform. All information submitted to third parties will be encrypted using SSL technology. By using our websites and/or the Tracker you consent to our third-party service partners having access to your Personal Data.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Tracker.
We follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Portorica Innovation, UNIPESSOAL LDA or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and/or any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Portorica Innovation, UNIPESSOAL LDA, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In complying with court orders and similar legal processes, we strive for transparency. When permitted, we will make a reasonable effort to notify users of any disclosure of their information, unless we are prohibited by law or court order from doing so, or in rare, exigent circumstances.
If you wish to subscribe to our marketing communications, we will use your name and email address to send communications to you. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You may elect to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails.Access to information.
You have the right to access information held about you.Right to deletion, rectification and data export.
We permit you to delete, rectify and export information you have provided to us, subject to the conditions of our Terms of Service
and our legal obligations set out below.Retention.
We retain Personal Data for as long as we provide the Tracker to you or your account remains open. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Tracker, for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account we may retain Personal Data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms of Service
, offer new features you may be interested in, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. If none of these obligations applies we will delete Personal Data within 9 months of your account being closed.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.Complaints:
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is MigRun, Inc
a private limited company registered in United States with tax number 36-5017390, whose registered office is 1007 N Orange St., 4th Floor Suite #963, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801, United States.Where we store your Personal Data
MigRun primarily stores Personal Information sent or collected via or by
MigRun in the European Union, in the cloud, our servers, the servers of our group of companies, or the servers of our Service Providers. To facilitate our global operations, we may transfer and access such information from around the world. To carry out the email delivery function of the Tracker, we may need to transfer such information around the world. Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request. By providing information to MigRun, you consent to the transfer and storage of Personal Information in these locations.
We always ensure that your information is only transferred in full accordance with applicable EU data protection law. In particular, this means that your information will only be transferred to a country that provides an adequate level of protection (for example, because the European Commission has determined that a country provides an adequate level of protection) or the recipient is bound by standard contractual clause according to conditions provided by the European Commission (“ EU Model Clauses
Our Tracker is accessible via the Internet and may potentially be accessed by any user around the world. Other users may access the Tracker from outside the EEA. This means that where you chose to upload your data to the Tracker, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the EEA may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Tracker, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Tracker; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.